PD-MX70 DXR BMX Pedal
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Designed especially for the demands of BMX, the PD-MX70 has a unique high retention binding mechanism to prevent unclipping under extreme pedaling force. A wide pedal-to-shoe contact area enhances support and grip while a lower platform height increases pedaling efficiency. Backed up with burly construction, this is a BMX specific pedal you can trust.
- In stock
- Inventory on the way
PEDAL, PD-MX70, DXR, SPD PEDAL, W/CLEAT(SM-SH51)Features:
- The PD-MX70 is a BMX-Specific Pedal: Designed especially for the demands of aggressive BMX pedaling and racing.
- Increased Retention Strength: Binding mechanism has higher tension settings for the forceful pedaling of BMX racing.
- Wide Pedal-to-Shoe Contact Area: Provides more support and grip.
- Low Stack Height: Lower platform and cage height for stable and efficient pedaling under extreme force.
- Integrated Cage for Control and Protection: Improves stability even when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impact.