Shipping calculated at checkout, orders over $100 ship free
Choose your own adventure with Shimano’s dual-purpose PD-T421. On one side is a Click'R SPD-style pedal with light action spring for easy entry and release. On the other side is a traditional flat pedal with traction-enhancing concave body design and no-slip surface. Now you can click in for the long haul or take a quick spin around the block in your flat pedal shoes or sneakers.
- In stock
- Inventory on the way
PEDAL, PD-T421, SPD PEDALFeatures:
- One of Shimano’s most versatile pedals, the PD-T421 combines an easy-to-use CLICK’R SPD on one side with a no-slip-surface flat pedal on the other.
- Ease of Operation: Click'R design employs light-action spring for easy entry and release.
- Rider Tuneable: Adjustable tension settings allow for finite user customization.
- Built to Last: Durable chrome-moly axle and low-maintenance sealed bearings assure smooth, long lasting operation.
- Enhanced Visibility: Integrated reflector helps increase rider visibility especially in low light riding conditions.
- Solid Grip: Non-slip surface texture and concave shape foster secure and stable shoe grip on flat pedal side.
- SPD cleats included
Ground (non-expedited) orders will leave our distribution centers within 72 hours.
Expedited orders (Overnight and 2-day) will leave our distribution center within 24 hours.
We ship Monday - Friday and are closed weekends and holidays. We cannot guarantee carrier travel time. Delivery time is only an estimate and is based on standard conditions and carrier service estimates.